The last two months of the year are typically the busiest time of the year for us, and this year was no exception. While we remained busy throughout 2013 buying and selling coins, the momentum has carried through to 2014 and we’re pleased to report that we have a number of gold and silver coins we’ve recently acquired that we’re selling at industry leading rates.
See below for a partial list of our most recent offerings:
- American silver eagles: In general, silver eagles have been difficult to come by this year, as demand was unprecedented. In fact, the U.S. Mint sold over 43 million one ounce silver eagles in 2013, which shattered the previous high set in 2011. Demand thus far continues to remain strong in 2014, so if you’ve been in the market to purchase rolls of American silver eagles, jump on this opportunity while supplies last.
- American gold eagles: Much like American silver eagles, demand for American gold eagles was strong all year long. These coins have been difficult to keep in stock, but for a limited time, we have a few one ounce gold eagles currently available. While we’ve seen a slight uptick in the price of gold over the past week or so, prices still remain incredibly low; especially when compared to where prices were a couple of years back.
- Canadian gold maple leaf coins: Along with American gold eagles and South African gold krugerrands, Canadian gold maple leafs are one of the most popular gold coins worldwide. Without question, it’s the most popular 24k gold coin and is the coin of choice for individuals that place a high emphasis on the purity of their gold coins. At the moment, we have several of these coins in stock, but tend to sell them in bulk, so don’t look for our supply to last long.
- Junk Silver Coins: Sometime over the past year, individuals stopped referring to pre-1965 90% silver dimes, quarters and half dollars as “junk silver coins,” as these coins became a favorite of investors and collectors alike and supplies were extremely difficult to come by. Premiums also increased to the point where they were on par with American silver eagles. While supplies are now more plentiful and premiums have returned to near historical levels, these coins are still in very high demand; especially for individuals who are interested in buying silver coins in bulk.
- Morgan & Peace silver dollars: As mentioned previous, demand for silver coins during 2013 was nearly unprecedented, and Morgan and Peace silver dollars were no exception. As in the case with the previously mentioned items, supplies have increased and premiums have since dropped. Whether you’re interested in common date Morgan and Peace silver dollars, Carson City silver dollars, or other low mintage/rare date coins, Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers can likely meet your needs.
- Silver Proof Sets: As one of the largest and most active buyers of coins from estates and inheritances, we regularly purchase silver proof sets, including sets minted in 1964 and earlier as well as silver proof sets produced in 1992 and later. During a recent inventory check, we realized that we have quite a few of these coins in set, which we’re selling in bulk, so if you’ve been meaning to add silver proof sets to your collection, now is your opportunity to do so.
Please note that the above coins and sets are just a partial inventory of the coins and bullion that we have in stock. Additional coins that you might be interested can be found on our inventory page or free to contact us at 404-236-9744. We’re also always buying coins and bullion, so if you’re interested in selling your coins or coin collection (including rare, old or numismatic coins), give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!