Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is excited to announce that we have brand new gold and silver coin inventory in stock that we’re selling at industry leading rates. Below is just a small sampling of the new offerings available at Atlanta’s leading coin dealer:
- Austrian Gold Philharmonics – In general, Austrian gold philharmonic gold coins are difficult to come by. Even more rare are small denomination or fractional Austrian gold philharmonic coins. We’re excited to be able to offer 1/10 ounce Austrian gold philharmonic coins. Many of the coins that we acquired are already gone, so if you’re interested in these highly desirable coins, we recommend that you move quickly.
- American Gold Eagles – With gold prices still reasonable, but on the rise, American gold eagles have been difficult to acquire, and when in stock, tend to move quickly. At the moment, we have a few 1 oz American gold eagles in stock. Additionally, for those individuals that prefer numismatics, we have one ounce, half ounce, quarter ounce and tenth ounce proof American gold eagles in stock.
- Pre-1933 American gold coins – In addition to Austrian gold philharmonics and American gold eagles, we have a number of pre-1933 American gold coins in stock, including $20 Liberty Heads, as well as $10, $5 and $2.50 Liberty Head and Indian Head gold coins. These are great coins to consider because they are available at a relatively low premium over the melt value of the coins. Anytime numismatic coins can be purchased at bullion-type prices, they should seriously be considered.
- Miscellaneous Foreign gold coins – Over the past few weeks, we’ve had an opportunity to acquire a number of foreign or world gold coins, which are great options for the cost conscious buyer. These coins can be had at minimal premiums and are a great way to acquire gold bullion at a reasonable price. Furthermore, most of the foreign gold coins are fractional coins, which means that you don’t need to have a large budget to purchase these coins. British gold sovereigns, Austrian gold ducats and Swiss and French 20 Francs are just a few of the large variety of these coins that we currently have in stock.
- American silver eagles – 2014 was another record year for American silver eagle sales and as expected, 2015 is also off to a strong start. American silver eagles are the most popular pure silver bullion coins in the United States, and we anticipate strong demand to continue while silver prices remain reasonable. At the moment, we have a number of rolls of American silver eagles in stock, as well as some backdated rolls, for those items that are in the market for specific dates, so if you’ve been in the market for American silver eagles, Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers has you covered.
- Proof American silver eagles – Demand and popularity has grown for proof American silver eagles in recent years, and Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is one of the most active and competitive buyers of these coins in the industry. It should be noted that not all proof silver eagles are created equally. Much like standard bullion American silver eagles, proof silver eagles minted prior to 2000 tend to be in higher demand and sell at higher premiums than post 1999 coins. In particular, proof silver eagles produced in 1993 and 1994 sell for the highest premiums. Contact us regardless of whether you’re interested in buying or selling proof American silver eagles.
- 90% silver coins – Quite possibly the only U.S. silver coins that are more popular than American silver eagles are 90% silver coins. They consist of dimes, quarters and half dollars minted in 1964 and earlier. These coins are commonly referred to as junk silver coins, as they’re bought and sold primarily for their silver content, but they’re anything but junk! In fact, demand for these coins has been relatively high since early last year. We typically buy and sell these coins in lots consisting of $50 and $100 face value lots. 90% silver coins are one of the most cost efficient ways to purchase silver coins due to the relatively small denomination of the coins.
- Miscellaneous silver coins – Considering that we have a broad assortment of other silver coins, we thought that we’d note these coins under the miscellaneous category. Among some of the other silver coin offerings available at Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers include Canadian, British and Mexican silver coins, 40% silver half dollars, silver war nickels, Morgan and Peace silver dollars, generic silver rounds and much more! While not an all-inclusive list of the silver coins that we have available, the following link to our current inventory page should provide you with a general sense of some of our other offerings.
Please keep in mind that we purchase all types of coins, bullion, paper currency, etc., so contact us regardless of your buying or selling needs. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!