Going forward, we intend to notify our customers and prospective customers of new inventory offerings more frequently in hopes that we’ll be able to meet your coin buying needs in a timely fashion. After all, in a fluctuating commodities market, time is of the essence. We’re excited today to be able to offer some new coin and bullion inventory, some of which we rarely see. Without further ado, below are a few of the items that we’ve acquired over the past couple of days that may be of interest to you:
- American gold eagles – While silver remains the hottest investment in the commodities market, more times than not, gold coin buyers prefer American gold eagles. While they sell at a slightly higher premium than some other gold coin offerings, they’re minted by the U.S. government and are guaranteed to contain the exact weight, dimensions and purity as outlined in the specifications. With the price of gold currently around $1,220, it’s a relative bargain compared to where it was just a few short weeks ago.
- Canadian gold maple leaf coins – Only second to American gold coins in liquidity and popularity, Canadian gold maple leaf coins continue to be the coin of choice for investors of 24k gold coins. Additionally, these coins can be had at a slightly lower premium than American gold eagles, so it’s clear that this is a solid investment for gold bullion investors.
- Canadian palladium maple leaf coins – While we buy tens of thousand of ounces of silver every year and hundreds of ounces of gold, we only buy a small quantity of palladium coins every year. They appear to be relatively hard to come by, and are great options for folks that don’t quite have the budget for gold and platinum coins. At the time of this writing, palladium is approximately $775 an ounce. Grab some hard to come by palladium Canadian maple leafs (the palladium coin of choice) while prices remain reasonable.
- Silver rounds & bars – We have also recently acquired some silver rounds and bars, which are popular among cost conscious investors. Among our new inventory are Sunshine Minting rounds, which are well known, recognized, and commonly traded. Take advantage of current silver prices and pick up these items at a relative bargain.
- 90% silver coins – It may sound like we’ve been repeating ourselves with announcements of new 90% silver coins in stock, but that’s not the case. These are the hottest silver coin options in the industry, along with American silver eagles, so we tend to sell out of our inventory shortly upon receiving a new order. Since we’re the leading silver coin buyer in Atlanta, we buy and sell a substantial amount of 90% silver coins in the form of 90% half dollars, quarters and dimes, so take advantage of this opportunity while we have 90% silver coins in stock!
The above offerings are just a small sampling of the many coin and bullion offerings that we have available. We suggest visiting our coin and bullion inventory page for a list of additional items that we have in stock or giving us a call at 404-236-9744 to speak with one of our helpful associates. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!