As you may have recently read, demand for gold and silver coins and bullion at the moment is extremely high, which is causing shortages in the market and higher than usual premiums. Many silver coin and bullion offerings are completely sold out with delays of up to a month or two. We’ve also found it challenging to keep inventory in stock and have been ordering a number of items through our suppliers and trading partners to meet local demand. While local purchases haven’t been sufficient to meet current demand, we’re still regularly buying product, and on occasion have items in stock for a day or two before we’re once again sold out.
Below is a partial list of some of the silver coin and bullion options that we currently have in stock:
- American silver eagles – Nearly everyone, including the Mint, is out of American silver eagles. Fortunately we were able to acquire a few extra rolls recently from one of our suppliers and have a limited number of these coins in stock. All of our bullion silver eagle coins are in brilliant uncirculated condition. We also have some back date American silver eagles available for those individuals who are interested in acquiring American silver eagles with numismatic value.
- 10 oz OPM Metals silver bars – Many of the silver bars that we purchase over the counter have been around the block a time or two and have some minor scratches, dings, tarnishing, etc.; however, we’re excited to be able to offer to our customers sealed and tarnish-free 10 ounce silver bars from OPM. In fact, it looks as though these bars were just produced yesterday! Be sure to inquire about these popular retail-friendly silver bars when you call.
- 100 oz Johnson Matthey silver bars – Arguably the two most recognized and popular producers of silver bars are Johnson Matthey and Engelhard. We’re excited to be able to offer to our customers a couple of hand poured Johnson Matthey silver bars, which are always popular options for individuals who are interested in acquiring a silver bullion in bulk.
- Generic 100 oz silver bars – We’ve also recently acquired a couple of generic 100 ounce silver bars in addition to the above mentioned Johnson Matthey bars. These bars are .999 fine and may be one of the most cost effective ways to acquire silver bullion.
- Silver war nickels – While not typically one of the first silver coin options that come to mind, silver war nickels minted from 1942 to 1945 are a low cost way to invest in silver coins. If some of the more popular silver coin and bullion options are out of stock, you may want to consider picking up some of these coins for close to their melt value.
Due to the current high level of activity that we’re experiencing, inventory is subject to change in a moment’s notice, so don’t hesitate to contact us at 404-236-9744 if you don’t see your desired item on our inventory page, as it’s quite possible that we have it in stock. Also, as a reminder, we can order nearly any product through our suppliers and trading partners, so contact us if you’re interested in placing a special order.
We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!