Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is pleased to report that we’ve recently restocked our inventory of gold coins and plenty to choose from. If you’re looking to buy gold coins, be sure to check out the following list of gold coins that we have in inventory:
- American gold eagles – At the moment, we have a number of 1 oz American gold eagles in stock. As we’ve highlighted previously, American gold eagles are the highest demand gold bullion coin in the U.S. Our standard rates are among the most competitive in the industry, but we offer further discounted rates for bulk purchases.
- St. Gaudens & $20 Liberty Head gold coins – These $20 U.S. gold pieces are some of the most iconic and collected gold coins in the market today. Weighing in at slightly less than 1 oz, they’re popular among investors who are interested in acquiring pre-1933 gold coins. In particular, individuals that are concerned about gold confiscation in the future should seriously consider these coins, as they’re considered numismatic gold coins.
- $10 Liberty Head gold coins – We have several $10 Liberty Head gold coins in stock, which like the $20 gold pieces highlighted above, are some of the most popular pre-1933 U.S. gold coins in the market today. Most of them have been certified MS61 by NGC. For those individuals that typically steer clear of certified coins due to the price – don’t. Our certified gold coins don’t sell at much of a premium over our rare/ungraded coins.
- $5 & $10 U.S. modern commemorative gold coins – Most of these coins were issued as part of U.S. commemorative sets beginning in 1983. The $5 and $10 gold coins have the same gold content as pre-1933 U.S. $5 & $10 gold coins, which is roughly a quarter of an ounce and a half an ounce, respectively. These coins provide a great opportunity to acquire U.S. legal tender gold coins at a reasonable premium.
- Canadian gold maple leaf coins – Canadian gold maple leaf coins are the most popular 24k gold coins in the market today. We have a decent number of 1 oz maple leaf coins in stock at the moment, which are sure to go quickly. If the purity of gold is your primary concern, you can’t do better than Canadian gold maple leafs.
- South African gold krugerrands – We’ve recently had a customer swoop in and purchase most of our gold krugerrand inventory, but still have a few coins in stock, including 1 oz, 1/2 oz and 1/10 oz. We rarely have fractional gold krugerrands in stock, so we consider this to be a limited time opportunity, as we don’t know when we may acquire more in the future.
- Austrian gold coronas – We have a few Austrian gold coronas in stock, which are some of the most beautiful coins in the industry. All of the coins were produced in 1915 and are in borderline uncirculated condition. The actual gold weight of these coins is .9802, which is slightly less than an ounce. We also have an Austrian 4 ducat in stock as well as a couple of 1 ducats for customers who are fans of these popular coins.
- British gold sovereigns – British gold sovereigns have been issued for hundreds of years and are some of the most recognized and held gold coins in the market today. These coins are extremely liquid and provide you with the opportunity to purchase fractional gold coins at a reasonable premium.
The above are just a sample of some of the gold coins that we have in stock, so don’t hesitate to contact us regarding of your gold buying needs. Additionally, while we may have a fairly large inventory of gold coins in stock at the moment, we’re always buying gold coins, so don’t hesitate to contact us regardless of your gold buying or selling needs.
We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!