In recent years, a number of coin dealers, coin shops, gold buyers, pawn shops, and jewelry stores have opened to take advantage of the high price of gold; most of whom also regularly buy and sell gold coins. Â The multitude of options can make it difficult to know which gold coin dealers in Atlanta you should do business with. Â We hope that the following guidelines will assist with your decision:
1. Â Is the Atlanta gold coin dealer affiliated with third party organizations that maintain a high level of honesty and integrity, such as the Better Business Bureau? Â If so, check the coin dealers’ current status with the organization to ensure that they’re in good standing. Â Other professional affiliations, such as the American Numismatic Association, show that the coin dealer is committed not only to ethical standards, but also continued learning and development in the field.
2. Â What is the coin dealer’s online reputation. Â Websites such as Kudzu, Yelp, Thumbtack, Yahoo Local, Bing Local, and Google Places oftentimes contain reviews from prior customers. Â This will help to provide insight as to how the coin dealers has treated prior customers and most likely how they will treat you when you sell gold coins.
3. Â Is the gold coin dealer in Atlanta transparent with respect to the rates that they’re willing to pay you for your gold coins? Â The ideal approach is for the coin buyer to post their Â buying rates online, but if for some reason they choose not to, they should be willing to provide this information over the phone. Â If they’re unable or unwilling to, you should move on to another gold coin dealer in Atlanta.
4. Â Is the coin dealer conveniently located to you and are they willing to accommodate your busy schedule? Â Most individuals don’t have time during regular business hours to sell their gold coins, so it’s important to do business with coin buyers that offer flexible hours, including catering to customers in the evenings and on the weekends.
5. Â Is the gold coin buyer willing to set aside time to see you when you’re available and allocate the necessary time to answer all of your questions when selling gold coins? Â The ideal gold coin dealer should be willing to schedule an appointment with you so that you are guaranteed not to wait and will have ample time to answer any questions that you might have.
We hope that the above tips will help you to identify the best gold coin dealers in Atlanta. Â Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers, a leading Atlanta gold coin dealer, not only pays among the highest rates in the industry, but also places a strong emphasis on customer service, and regularly meets with customers at a time that is convenient for them. Â Please give them a call at 404-236-9744 to schedule a free no-obligation coin appraisal and receive more for your gold coins.