We have a huge selection of Stone Mountain half dollars in stock in that we’re selling in bulk at absolutely amazing prices. Â The condition of these coins range from Fine to Uncirculated. If you’ve been in the market to buy Stone Mountain half dollars for your friends, relatives, or as gifts, you won’t find a better deal in Atlanta when you purchase Stone Mountain silver half dollars from Atlanta Gold and Coin Buyers.
While most commonly known for buying and selling coins, bars, and rounds consisting of gold, silver, and platinum content, we also have a huge selection of collectible or numismatic coins that we’re selling at industry leading rates. Â While we don’t have enough room in this post to highlight all of the collectible coins that we have in stock, below is a small sampling of our inventory:
- 1892 and 1893 Columbian silver half dollars
- Morgan Carson City silver dollars (raw and in GSA holders)
- Key date and semi-key date Morgan and Peace silver dollars
- Booker T. Washington and Carver silver half dollars
- Seated Liberty dimes, quarters, half dollars, and silver dollars
- Key date Walking Liberty half dollars (inc. 1916, 1921, 1938-D
- Old one cent, two cent, three cent and five cent pieces
- Capped Bust dimes, quarters, and half dollars
- Uncirculated Franklin half dollars, and much more!
Of course in you’re just in the market to buy Stone Mountain half dollars or buy or sell old, rare, collectible, silver or gold coins, our buy and sell rates are among the industry leaders and we’d love to do business with you.
Give us a call today at 404-236-9744 and reserve your Stone Mountain half dollars while supplies last. Â We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!