Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is excited to announce that we’ve recently acquired some unique gold and silver coins and gold coin sets that are sure to go quickly.
Included in our new inventory are the following coins and coin sets:
- 1914-S $20 St. Gaudens gold coin – PCGS MS62
- 2002 1 oz proof South African gold krugerrand
- 1993 American gold & silver eagle coin set – The Philadelphia Set
- 2002 ICG MS70 American gold eagle set – 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz
- 1908 Uncirculated St. Gaudens gold coin – no motto
- 1897-O $10 Liberty Head gold coin – PCGS MS61
- 1993 Bill of Rights gold & silver coin commemorative set
- 2008 Mexican Libertad proof gold coin set – 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz
- 1876 George T. Morgan $100 gold union coin in NGC holder – minted in 2007
- 2011 Prestige gold panda first strike set in PCGS holders – 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz
- 90% Roosevelt silver dimes
- Morgan and Peace silver dollars (in any condition)
These coins are just a small sampling of the large inventory that Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers has in stock. Whether you’re interested in purchasing gold and silver coins and sets, or selling these items, you’re sure to receive industry leading prices at Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers.
We also have a large inventory of gold and silver bullion coins in stock. With gold and silver on the rise, now may be the ideal time to buy gold and silver coins before prices become out of reach. Alternatively, if you’ve been sitting on gold and silver coins waiting for the ideal time to sell your items, now may be the time.
Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is pleased to announce that we’ll be available for appointments at our Johns Creek office the entire Labor Day weekend, so contact us today to schedule an appointment to receive more whether you’re buying or selling coins. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business.