Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is pleased to announce that we have some exciting new inventory that we’re selling at industry leading rates. Please see below for a list of some of our new offerings:
- One Ounce South African Krugerrands – South African gold krugerrands are the highest minted modern gold coin in existence, and are a favorite among coin collectors and gold bullion investors alike. These coins rarely remain in stock for long due to their high demand in the marketplace.
- NGC MS69 One Ounce American Gold Eagles – Professionally slabbed and graded 2009 Early Release edition American gold eagles from one of the top third party professional grading service companies in the industry. Due to an overstock situation, we’re now selling these coins for only $10 above our standard gold eagle rate!
- 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle Proof Coins – We have a large selection of 1/10 oz American gold eagle proof coins ranging in date from 1986 – 2010, which include the original government packaging (i.e. box, COA and velvet case).
- 20 Franc & British Gold Sovereign Coins – We have several BU 20 gold Francs in stock as well as some lightly circulated British Gold Sovereigns. These coins present an affordable way to invest in gold coins, not only because these are fractional gold coins, but also because the premiums on these coins tend to be less than some of the other well-known and popular gold coin offerings, such as krugerrands, maple leafs, eagles and buffaloes.
- Generic Silver Rounds – We have a decent inventory of one ounce generic silver rounds in stock at the moment, which have become more and more popular with American silver eagle and 90% silver premiums running at higher rates than usual.
- Uncirculated 1964 Kennedy half dollars – We have a large lot of uncirculated 1964 Kennedy half dollars in stock that we’re selling at a very reasonable premium over the spot price of silver. If you prefer higher end silver coins as opposed to 90% junk silver coins, this may be a great option for you!
- Uncirculated Franklin half dollars – It’s rare that we come across uncirculated Franklin half dollars, and when we do, they tend to go quickly, so for a limited time, we’re offering uncirculated Franklin half dollars (by the roll) at below retail prices. Most of the coins are from the 1960’s.
- 40% silver half dollars – With silver bullion becoming harder and harder to come by, many individuals are looking at alternate options for reasonably priced silver coins and bullion. 40% silver Kennedy half dollars minted from 1965 – 1970 have become a more popular outlet for investors, and are selling at faster rates than in the past.
Please note that the above options are just a sampling of some of the gold and silver coin options that we have available, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have particular interest in an item or items that weren’t featured in today’s post. We’re also always buying gold and silver coins and bullion, and pay among the top rates in the industry, so whether you’re interested in buying or selling gold and silver coins, Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers should be your coin dealer of choice.
Contact us today at 404-236-9744 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!