Atlanta Gold & Coin is excited to report that we have brand new live gold & silver coin inventory in stock. According to our customers, we’re one of the few coin dealers in the metro Atlanta area who have gold and silver coins available. One reason is because we offer among the most competitive rates in the industry for coins and bullion. While we’ve received reports of coin dealers charging customers ridiculous prices due to limited supply, we believe in establishing long term relationships with our customers, and continue to keep our premiums at reasonable levels.
Without further ado, below are some of the most recent gold and silver coins that we’ve added to our inventory:
- American gold eagles – American gold eagles continue to remain the most popular gold coins in the U.S. While the premiums on these coins are slightly higher than some other gold coin options, they’re the most liquid, recognized and traded gold coins in the industry. Not only that, but the coins are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint to contain exactly one troy ounce of fine gold.
- American gold buffaloes – Only second in popularity to American gold eagles, American gold buffaloes are the only 24k gold coin produced by the U.S. Mint. These coins were first produced in 2006, and continue to gain in popularity as they become more recognizable by gold coin investors.
- Canadian gold maple leaf coins – Canadian gold maple leaf coins are one of the most popular gold coins traded in the U.S. They’re oftentimes the coin of choice for individuals that place a high emphasis on the purity of gold coins, as they’re 24k gold. They’re well known throughout the world and are extremely liquid coins.
- South African gold krugerrands – South African gold krugerrands are the highest minted modern gold coin in existence. One reason is because they were first minted in 1967, making this the 49th consecutive year that the coins have been minted. The popularity of these coins is on par with Canadian gold maple leafs.
- American silver eagles – American silver eagles are the most popular silver bullion coins in the U.S. In fact, demand has been so high this year that the U.S. Mint has periodically sold out of these coins. Through the first week of September, the U.S. Mint sold roughly 33 million of these coins. However, actual sales would have been much higher had the mint not run out of silver blanks on which to mint the coins. Many dealers are seeing delays of up to two months for live product, so we don’t expect the limited number of silver eagles that we have in stock to last long.
- Canadian silver maple leaf coins – Canadian silver maple leaf coins are only second in popularity to American silver eagles. Similar to the U.S. Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint has periodically experienced shortages of these coins during the year, and at the moment, continue to remain difficult to come by. These coins can be acquired at a slightly lower premium than American silver eagles.
While we have examples of all of the coins listed above in stock, we have a limited supply of each, so we recommend that you contact us today to reserve yours. We also continue to be an aggressive buyer of all gold, silver, platinum and rare coins, so don’t hesitate to contact us whether you’re interested in buying or selling coins.