Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is excited to announce that we have many new gold coin and bullion offerings in stock at the moment. We’ve had a busy month acquiring individual coins, estate collections and coins and bullion from industry partners. Without further ado, below is a small sampling of some of our most recent acquisitions:
1. Gold Krugerrands – We recently purchased a tube of 1 oz South African gold krugerrands from a nice couple who are moving overseas. At the time of this writing, we have (20) gold krugerrands in stock, but as always, these coins tend to be quickly, as they’re the highest minted modern gold bullion coin in the market today and are recognized the world over.
2. Gold Maples – Even though the U.S. has had a 24k gold coin since the introduction of the American gold buffalo in 2006, more times than not, when folks are looking for a 24k gold coin, they request 1 oz Canadian gold maple leaf coins. First produced in 1979, we’ve had almost 40 years to become familiar with this coin. As you may know, Canada recently sold their remaining gold holdings; however, to date, we’re not certain if this is going to affect future production of these popular coins.
3. Gold Eagles – American gold eagles are the most recognized and popular gold coin in the United States. As such, they’re the most liquid and carry a slightly higher premium than the other options noted above. We have a limited supply of gold eagles in stock at the moment, so act fast to reserve yours today.
4. Gold Bars – Gold bars, which are sometimes referred to gold bullion, are an inexpensive and popular way to invest in physical gold. They carry a lower premium than coins, but are still frequently traded and highly liquid. At the moment, we have some 100 gram gold bars in stock, which we don’t see as often as 1 oz and 10 oz gold bars. This is a great opportunity to purchase some gold bars that are oftentimes harder to come by.
5. Certified Gold Coins – In addition to the above, we’ve recently acquired a couple of PCGS MS64 St. Gaudens and an MS62 $20 Liberty Head that we’re offering at extremely competitive rates. These coins are typically best suited for individuals that are coin collectors or that appreciate the history and numismatic value of coins in addition to their gold value. They’re not for everyone, but can make a great addition to any coin collection.
We’ll be sharing some of our new silver coin and bullion offerings in our next post, so stay tuned. We always welcome individuals to contact us at 404-236-9744 or via e-mail at email@example.com regardless of the inventory that you might see on our inventory page, as we’re always acquiring new coins and don’t always have time to immediately update our website.