Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers continues to remain one of the most active buyers and sellers of gold, silver and platinum coins and bullion in the South East. We’re excited to be able to offer some fresh and exciting new coin and bullion inventory that is sure to be in high demand. Without further ado, please see below for some of our most recent offerings:
Even though the price of gold has steadily increased since Congress passed a temporary bill to increase the debt ceiling, gold bullion coins continue to remain in extremely high demand. Below are some of the gold bullion coins that we currently have in stock:
- One Ounce Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins
- One Ounce South African Gold Krugerrands
- One Ounce American Gold Eagles
In addition to the above, we have a large selection of collectible/numismatic coins available at industry leading prices, including, but not limited to the following:
- Brilliant Uncirculated St. Gaudens $20 Gold Coins
- Brilliant Uncirculated Liberty Head $20 Gold Coins
- Brilliant Uncirculated $10 Liberty Head & Indian Head Gold Coins
- $2.50 Indian Head gold coins
As is the case with gold, the price of silver has steadily been on the rise. Silver bottomed out a couple of months ago in the $18 range, and currently sits at $22.40. While prices have steadily increased, this hasn’t dampened demand for “poor man’s gold,” as supply continues to remain scarce and premiums strong. Below are some of the silver coin and bar offerings that we have available:
- 90% silver coins, including dimes, quarters and half dollars minted in 1964 and earlier
- Morgan and Peace silver dollars minted from 1878 – 1921
- 1 oz silver bars and rounds
- 100 oz silver bars from Johnson Matthey & Engelhard
- 40% half dollars minted from 1965 – 1970
- Sterling silver commemorative coin and ingot sets
Not only do we have silver bullion coins available, but we also have plenty of numismatic silver coins in stock, including Carson City Morgan silver dollars, low mintage and key date Morgan and Peace silver dollars, and plenty of commemorative silver coins and sets, such as Stone Mountain half dollars and silver proof sets from 1992 through current.
Last but not least, we have a decent supply of platinum coins in stock, highlighted by a 1 oz Swiss Shooting Thaler platinum coin, PCGS MS69 quarter ounce American platinum eagles and 1/2 oz American platinum eagles. Platinum has been the greatest beneficiary in the recent uptick in the price of precious metals, with prices currently hovering around $1,460. Platinum is the rarest of all the precious metals that we’ve highlighted today, so pick up a great platinum coin at a reasonable price today!
Not only does Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers have a wide variety of gold, silver and platinum coins and bullion in stock, but we’re also always buying, and offer among the highest rates in the industry for old, rare, gold, silver and platinum coins, coin sets and coin collections of all types and sizes. Contact us today at 404-236-9744 to schedule an appointment!