Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is pleased to announce that we have a new inventory of gold and silver coins that we’re selling at industry leading rates. Below is a partial list of some of the new gold and silver coins that we have in stock:
- American gold eagles – We’re currently offering one ounce, half ounce and quarter ounce American gold eagle bullion coins. We also have a 2004 four coin gold eagle proof set and 1/10 oz American gold eagle proofs that include the original government packaging.
- Canadian maple leaf gold coins – We have 1 oz Canadian maple leaf gold coins consisting of various dates in stock. Canadian gold maple leaf coins are probably the most well known and popular 24k gold coins; even though American gold buffalo coins are quickly approaching Canadian maple leafs in terms of popularity.
- South African krugerrands – South African gold krugerrands are the highest minted modern gold bullion coins the world over. While we have a limited number of one ounce gold krugerrands in stock, we have several quarter ounce gold krugerrands in stock, which are sure to go quickly, as fractional gold coins are in high demand.
- $2.50 Indian Head Gold Coins – $2.50 Indian Head gold coins are popular among coin collectors and gold coin investors alike, and we’re pleased to be able to offer a handful of these popular coins to our customers.
- Morgan silver dollars – We have a fairly large supply of Morgan silver dollars in stock consisting of various grades, including average circulated condition, almost uncirculated condition and uncirculated condition. We also have key date or low mintage Morgan silver dollars in stock, including two of the most popular Morgan silver dollars; an 1893-s and an 1894-p.
- Peace silver dollars – While our Peace silver dollar supply is lower than our Morgan silver dollar supply, we currently have these coins available in almost uncirculated and uncirculated condition. Additionally, we have some lower mintage or key date Peace silver dollars in stock.
- 90% half dollars – We recently sold out of our 90% silver dime and quarter inventory, but acquired approximately $400 face value in 90% silver half dollars over the weekend that we’re selling at industry leading rates. Most of the coins consist of Franklin half dollars, but there’s also a supply of Walking Liberty half dollars and 1964 Kennedy half dollars in stock.
- Silver Bars & Rounds – While not technically coins, we’re pleased to be offer pure silver bullion in the form of one ounce generic bars and rounds. All of the silver bars and rounds in stock are stamped as “.999 fine silver” or “one troy ounce of silver.” Investing in silver bars and rounds is typically a less expensive way to invest in silver than the aforementioned options.
- Half Ounce American Platinum Eagles – Platinum coins are typically difficult to come by, but at the moment, we have a few platinum coin offerings available, beginning with half ounce American platinum eagles. Platinum is currently outpacing gold and is one of the top performing precious metals at the moment.
- Quarter Ounce PCGS MS69 American Platinum Eagles – Certified or professionally graded platinum coins are even more scarce, but at the moment, we have four PCGS MS69 1/4 ounce American platinum eagles in stock, which are sure to go quickly.
- One Ounce Shooting Swiss Thaler Platinum Coin – The Swiss shooting thaler platinum coin is a stunning coin and is one of only a couple that we’ve come across over the past few years. Now is your opportunity to own this rare and elusive coin.
The above is just a sampling of the many gold, silver and platinum coin offerings that Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers has to offer. While we have a decent supply of coins in stock, we’re always interested in adding to our inventory, so whether you’re interested in buying or selling gold, silver or platinum coins, we would love to hear from you.
Contact us today via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 404-236-9744. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!