With the price of gold hovering around the $1,200 mark, now appears to be a great time to purchase one ounce gold coins while prices remain reasonable. Below are a few examples of some of the one ounce gold coins that we have in stock at the moment:
- One Ounce Gold American Eagles – Without question, one ounce gold eagles remain the gold bullion coin of choice for most gold coin investors. We currently have a decent number of these coins available in stock that we’re selling at industry leading rates.
- One Ounce Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coins – Canadian gold maple leaf coins are the coin of choice for investors that prefer 24k gold coins. At a premium that is slightly less than one ounce, these coins are solid and liquid investments.
- One Ounce American Gold Buffaloes – While American gold buffaloes have only been in production for 8 years, they’re the only pure bullion coin produced by the U.S. Mint for investment purposes. At the moment, we have a one ounce bullion gold buffalo and a one ounce proof American gold buffalo in stock, both of which are available at extremely affordable prices.
- One Ounce South African gold krugerrands – The highest minted modern gold bullion coin in existence, South African gold krugerrands are known worldwide for being a solid investment. While American gold eagles are the most liquid coins in the U.S., you’d be hard pressed to find a more desired coin than the krugerrand on a worldwide basis.
- One Ounce Austrian Gold Philharmonics – Austrian gold philharmonics are another great 24k gold coin option. They’re among the most traded 24k gold coins, and may one of the most beautiful designs for a one ounce gold coins. These coins are solid investments and have a broad and liquid market.
The above are just a few examples of the gold coins that Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers has in stock. We carry numismatic gold coins in addition to gold bullion coins, so if you’ve been looking to complete your gold coin type set, give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!