At the time of this writing, the price of silver is hovering around $14 and ounce. This is close to a six year low and is a great time for buying silver bullion at discounted rates. As one of Atlanta’s leading coin dealers, and one of the most aggressive buyers of silver bullion in the nation, we regularly acquire silver bullion and have plenty of options on hand at the moment from which to choose. Below is a sample of some of the silver bullion options that we have in stock in the form of silver bars, silver rounds and silver coins:
- 1 oz Silver Rounds – We currently have a large supply of 1 oz silver rounds in stock, including pristine retail quality silver rounds and lightly circulated silver rounds. We’re offering additional discounted rates on the lightly circulated silver rounds as well as on any bulk purchase of silver bullion – 200 ounces or more.
- 5 oz Silver Bars – Five ounce silver bars are usually difficult to come by, as the most common weights for silver bullion are 1 oz, 10 oz and 100 oz. However, we’re pleased to be able to offer to our customers a number of 5 oz silver bars. We view this as a limited opportunity, as we rarely have these items in stock, so act fast!
- 10 oz Silver Bars – We have a number of 10 oz silver bars in stock, most of which are from well known and recognized manufacturers of silver bars. Ten ounce silver bars are our most popular silver bullion option, with the exception of 1 oz silver rounds and bars. They’re nice and compact, which makes them easy to store and stack.
- 100 oz Silver Bars – 100 oz silver bars are a great option for bulk buyers of silver bullion. As with the 10 oz silver bars, they’re nice and compact and are easy to store. At the moment, we have a couple of 100 oz Silver Towne silver bars in stock and may be able to track down another 100 oz silver bar or two. Considering the price at which we have these bars priced, they’re likely to go quickly, so don’t hesitate.
- Hand Poured Silver Bars – The hand poured silver bars that we have in stock are probably our most interesting option. All of the silver bars are stamped .999 fine and contain the actual troy ounce weight of the bullion. They range anywhere from 1 ounce to 25 ounces and everywhere in between. Because they’re hand poured, some of the weights aren’t standard. However, all of the bars are accurately stamped with respect to their weight and purity. We’re selling these bars at heavily discounted rates.
We have plenty of other silver coin and bullion options available in addition to the above, including, but not limited to American silver eagles, Canadian silver maple leaf coins, Morgan silver dollars, Peace silver dollars, 90% silver dimes, quarters and half dollars, 40% silver half dollars, silver war nickels and plenty others. We have you covered regardless of your silver coin and bullion needs.
Contact us today at 404-236-9744 to reserve your silver coins and bullion while supplies last. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!