Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers would like to wish everyone a Happy Labor Day Weekend! As always, we’ll be seeing customers all weekend long, by appointment, at our Johns Creek office (including Monday). In honor of the holiday, and as a small token of appreciation to our valued customers, we’re offering some exclusive Labor Day weekend specials, which are only available while supplies last. Without further ado, below is a sampling of some of our limited time offers:
- American silver eagles – This weekend only, we’re selling American silver eagles, in quantities of 60 or more coins, for $3 over the spot price of silver. Silver closed on Friday at $19.46 per ounce, which means that we’re selling these highly popular coins at only $22.46 a piece! While American silver eagle sales are slightly off the pace set in 2013, 2014 is shaping up to be one of the best years ever for American silver eagles. Considering that silver is currently under $20 an ounce, now is a great opportunity to pick up these coins at rock bottom prices.
- Junk silver coins – For individuals that may not be familiar with the term “junk silver,” it refers to 90% silver dimes, quarters and half dollars minted in 1964 and earlier. The reason for the term “junk” is that the coins are bought and sold primarily for their silver content. Over the past couple of months, we’ve accumulated over $100 face value in “off quality” junk silver coins, which we’re selling this weekend only for the melt value of the coins! We recommend that you check Coinflation.com to obtain the current melt value of the coins. We’re selling these coins as one lot, so there is only one opportunity to take advantage of this amazing deal!
- Modern Commemorative Silver Dollars – We’re selling all modern commemorative silver dollars in caps (hard plastic holders) that we have in stock for $20 a piece! We have a wide variety of different silver dollars minted from 1983 through current. Most of these coins are common date coins, but some may have slightly higher values due to the demand and/or mintage of the coins. For individuals interested in better date modern commemorative silver dollars in original government packaging, we also have plenty of other options from which to choose.
- Generic Silver Rounds & Bars – We’re reducing our price this weekend on generic one ounce bars and rounds to only $1.25 over spot! Most of the generic bullion that we have in stock is somewhat recognizable, but all of the items are stamped so you can be assured that you’re purchasing pure silver bullion. We also have some name brand bars and rounds from Engelhard and Johnson Matthey, including a 100 oz silver bar from Johnson Matthey, that we’re offering at bargain rates.
- Morgan & Peace dollars – We have a decent number of worn or slightly off quality Morgan and Peace dollars (silver dollars minted in 1935 & earlier) that we’re selling this weekend for only $22 a piece! We also have plenty of average condition and high end condition Morgan and Peace dollars that we’re selling at industry leading rates. All of our silver dollars (in any condition) are being offered at discounts during this holiday weekend.
- $20 & $10 St. Gaudens & Liberty Head gold coins – As mentioned in a recent post, we have a decent number of St. Gaudens, $20 Liberty Head, $10 Liberty Head and $10 Indian Head gold coins in stock. All of our average condition coins have since been purchased, but we’re also offering discounts on all of our high end gold coins, including those that are uncirculated and that have been graded by third party grading services, such as PCGS or NGC. Prices will vary based on the condition of the coins.
The above are just a sampling of some of the amazing deals that we’re offering this Labor Day weekend. Contact us today at 404-236-9744 or at 404-907-1919 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to take advantage of one of our weekend deals. We look forward to hearing from you and earning your business!