Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers has a fresh supply of silver coins and bullion that we’re selling at industry leading rates. As you may know, silver (and for that matter, gold) are on quite a terror as of late, as the stock market continues to decline. Furthermore, most recent economic data points to a continued weakness in the economy and a global slowdown. Gold and silver are preferred investments during market uncertainly, as they’re considered safe haven investments, so if you’re concerned with the state of the economy or a shaky stock market, then these coins are for you.
Without further ado, below are some of the new silver coin and bullion offering that are available at Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers:
- American silver eagles – we have several direct from the Mint uncirculated rolls of American silver eagles in stock. These are some of the most popular silver coins traded in the U.S. In fact, silver eagles are so popular that we’ve continued to see record sales of these coins in recent years. While premiums on these coins run a bit more than some of the other silver coin and bullion offerings that we’ll be highlighting, they’re the most recognized and liquid silver coin in the market today.
- Canadian silver maple leaf coins – As is the case with our rolls of silver eagles, the Canadian silver maple leaf coins that we have in stock are direct from the Mint. These coins come in tubes of 25 coins. They are only second to American silver eagles in terms of popularity, and make a great investment.
- 90% silver coins – U.S. silver dimes, quarters and half dollars minted in 1964 & earlier are composed of 90% silver and are oftentimes referred to as junk silver, but they’re anything but. These coins are heavily traded and are one of the best ways to invest in silver. We tend to sell out of our 90% silver coins quickly, so we recommend that you act fast to purchase these coins while supplies last.
- Morgan & Peace silver dollars – U.S. silver dollars produced from 1878 – 1935 are commonly referred to as Morgan and Peace dollars. These are highly popular coins and sell at a bit of a premium, as they’re considered collectible or numismatic coins. While premiums on these coins exceed those for the aforementioned coins, they’re still relatively reasonable and are a great way to invest in a piece of U.S. history.
- Silver rounds – Silver rounds are privately produced silver bullion and are a cost effective way to invest in silver. The images on the rounds vary, but they are all stamped as .999 fine silver. We have a number of retail quality and secondary market one ounce silver rounds in stock. Secondary market silver rounds sell at a discount to retail quality items.
- Silver bars – We have a wide variety of silver bars in stock at the moment, including 1 oz, 5 oz and 10 oz silver bars. Included in our inventory are name brand, generic and secondary market bars. The price point on these bars is similar to silver rounds. With the price of silver still below $16 an ounce, a significant acquisition of silver bars can be made at a relatively reasonable price.
The above items are just a few of the many silver coin and bullion offerings that we have in stock, so if you’re interested in any other silver coins or bullion, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Additionally, if you’re interested in selling silver coins or bullion, we’re one of the most active and aggressive buyers of these items in the metro Atlanta area and beyond.
Give us a call today at 404-236-9744 or contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your silver while supplies last!