Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers is pleased to announce that we have a new inventory of gold, silver and platinum coins that we’re selling at industry leading rates. Below is a partial list of some of our most recent offerings:
- Canadian Maple Leaf Leafs – Canadian gold maple leafs may be the most popular 24k gold coins in the U.S. and make an excellent investment. These coins are especially popular among individuals that are interested in only the highest purity gold coins.
- Austrian Gold Philharmonics – Austrian gold philharmonics are some of the most beautiful 24k gold coins even produced. We rarely come across these coins, and when we do, they tend to go quickly, so don’t hesitate to contact us to reserve yours.
- American Gold Eagles – We have a limited number of American gold eagles in stock. Small denomination American gold eagles are especially in high demand at the moment; as many individuals are interested in accumulating fractional gold coins.
- American Silver Eagles – We’ve had as many requests for American silver eagles over the past few weeks as we have for any other coin. While our supply is quickly dwindling, we still have several rolls in stock. We also have a couple of uncirculated rolls of American silver eagles from 1994, for individuals that prefer older date silver eagles.
- Junk Silver Coins – 90% silver dimes, quarters and half dollars continue to be among the most popular silver coins for individuals that are interested in acquiring small denomination silver coins. Additionally, they’re more affordable than some other popular silver coin offerings.
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins – Canadian silver maple leaf coins may only be second in popularity to American silver eagles. Canadian silver eagles tend to go as quickly as American silver eagles, so if you’ve been in the market to purchase these coins, we recommend that you contact us sooner than later.
- Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coins – We’re extremely excited about our recent acquisition of a lot of 1 oz Canadian platinum maple leaf coins. These are absolutely stunning coins and provide some of the best ways to invest in platinum bullion. We also have available a platinum proof set consisting of a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz platinum proof coin.
- American Platinum Eagles – In addition to the aforementioned Canadian platinum eagles, we have 1/2 oz and 1/4 oz American platinum eagles in stock. The price of platinum is currently at a relative bargain, so now may be a great time to purchase platinum bullion.
The above listed coins are just a sampling of the gold, silver and platinum coins that we have in stock. We also have many other options available, including coin sets as well as rare, collectible and numismatic coins, so don’t hesitate to contact us regardless of your interest.